Our caring and dependable team aim to support and empower all our patients, through all that life brings, from cradle to grave. St Clements Surgery – Winchester is a caring and efficient GP practice which promotes accessible and equal care for all. We do this by:
- Putting our patients at the centre of what we do
- Having a highly qualified and trained multi-professional integrated primary Healthcare Team
- Offering our services in a safe, supportive and suitably equipped environment, using technological advances in healthcare systems for our patient’s benefit.
General Practice has changed significantly over the last two years. Along with our new website, we are striving to make patient access to our services seamless and provide you and your family with the best possible care. With patient priority and safety foremost in our minds we are proud to introduce the following:
- New premises in 2024: State-of-the-art consulting rooms, treatment rooms, admin facilities and larger reception and waiting areas as well as an interactive health hub, space for Primary Care Network Services, a Chiropractor and expansion space for our practice plus other ancillary health services. More information can be found at https://www.stclementsmedicalbuild.co.uk/
- Total Triage routine appointment system: An appointment system that ensures that you get to see the right clinician in the right time and place and we maximise the resources we have to support you.
- Extended access and enhanced services: Working in association with Winchester city PCN to offer direct appointments to physiotherapy, mental health nurses, paramedics, social prescribers, clinical pharmacist as well as extended access appointments to suit your life style.
- Working within our community: Space designed to work alongside other services and local organisations within the Winchester Area to provide convenient access to local NHS services such as Sexual Health, Midwifery and Trinity homeless and vulnerable.